What to do with your Petty hat when it begins to smell and be dirty? Let’s find out!
What you need to prepare:
- Mix the detergent and water in a small pot.
- Clean your Petty hat with warm water, or you can pour warm water in a spray bottle and spray water to make your baseball cap moisture enough.
- Dip a toothbrush in detergent and begin to rub the surface snapback lightly. Do like that until specks of debris fly away.
- Rinse the petty cap with clean water in a vaporizer, and continue to scrub the stain until you are satisfied.
5. When the baseball Petty hat is clean, use warm water in a sprayer to ensure that the detergent is removed from your hat.
- You get a towel, roll it like a sausage and put it inside the hat so that fit the form.
- Now you put your hat in a dry place and still keep the towel inside to hold the form of the hat.
- Open the iron clip and start to dry your Petty hat, we are almost done.
TADAAAAA! Now your petty baseball cap is clean and good to wear.